ALPIN knife with chamois head - juniper handle
Couteau l'Alpin, decorated with a chamois head, the emblematic animal of the alpine mountains. Made in French and handmade, with handle in juniper wood.
Close to the savoyard knife, with a bevelled mitre.
Garanti handmade from the old. MODEL is UNIQUE, delivered with certificate of authenticity
- Couteau l'Alpin in a simple and clean version
- with a chamois head
- juniper handle
- folding, traditional system
Quality steel and material
- Blade: 12C27 Sandvick stainless steel
- stainless steel blade
- Open length: 19.5 cm (10.5 cm closed)
- Weight 100 gr
- delivered with case
- name engraving, initials or logo possible, on handle, blade or 2
Time: Delivered SUB 48h
ORIGINA and TECHNICAL
Handmade by Laguiole Village (12).
guaranteed handmade, french and handmade, delivered with certificate of authenticity