LE TOULOUSAIN knife - Ebony wood handle
The Toulousain was made following the creator's promise to his wife to create a knife bearing the image of the city of origin of the latter.
The ebony handle is decorated with an engraving of the famous Pont-Neuf and the gold-plated Occitan cross.
This pocket knife is ideal for lovers of the Pink City, Toulouse. It was created by Jean-Pierre Mutter at the request of his wife, a native of this city.
In reference to the city, the new bridge is meticulously engraved on the handle and a Medal with the Occitan Cross is affixed on the wheel.
- Le Toulousain knife
- Ebony wood handle
- Fully handcrafted. The wood is meticulously engraved.
- Pocket Knife
- Closing system: classic spring lock
Size and Weight
- Blade length: 9 cm
- Unfolded knife length: 20 cm
- Closed knife length: 11 cm
- Handle thickness: 1.5 cm
- Weight: 100 g
Steel and material quality
- Composition: Sandvik 12C27M Stainless Steel
- Carbon: 0.52%, Chromium: 14.5%
- Blade hardness 57-58 HRC
- Composition: ebony
- Precious wood very black
- Dense wood that is complex to work with
- Delivered with a small cardboard box representing the famous red brick
- Free engraving
- Engraving possible on the handle
- Delivery within 2 working days, while stocks last
- Jean Pierre Mutter Cutlery
- Handmade by JPSM in Ste Maxime (83)